Return of Supporters

Because it’s in your blood and you don’t view it as a business. Don’t do it bud
Good advice. I remember a few years back when we weren't doing well I was moaning to a mate of mine in the pub (a Celtic fan) who said to me "Look , just do what I've learned to do, just go to watch the football, forget about everything else, just go to watch the football".

At that time I didn't quite understand what he meant but on reflection I got it. Which is why I'll never stop going to see City as long as I'm able to, no matter what crap may be flying around off the pitch and how well or badly we're performing on it.

Regarding photo ID, I only have a passport and don't fancy bringing it out with me as I'll be going for a few scoops. Will a pic of my passport on my phone suffice does anyone know?
At a certain euro away it wasn't - the one you didn't need your passport to get to. The nervous bouncer wouldn't let a young lad in the fruit market.

Yeah me too. This on top of the ESL crap means they have lost me, we have become everything I used to hate about United. I wont be renewing and have had a season ticket since 1992 on all cup schemes, I have only missed a couple of games at the Etihad but did have a ticket for them, so have purchased a ticket for every game inc friendlies and it feels like a real kick in the teeth. If any other business or person treated loyalty like this I would walk away, why should City be any different just because they are City?
Must admit I’ve finally realised they don’t give a fuck about long standing fan’s who’ve put the time , effort and expense in . When you hear of people who turn up once every blue moon getting tickets while the likes of you and me get two fingers it’s bollocks .

Must admit I’ve finally realised they don’t give a fuck about long standing fan’s who’ve put the time , effort and expense in . When you hear of people who turn up once every blue moon getting tickets while the likes of you and me get two fingers it’s bollocks .
It was the same in 1969, you queued up with every voucher needed for an FA Cup Final ticket, and it was a great effort ensuring you had all the vouchers, and they had already sold out. No chance without them going out the back door. However there were some very expensive train and ticket packages available from 3rd parties you could go on, or a "cash gate" where £5 got you in which was very expensive in those days.

Regarding photo ID, I only have a passport and don't fancy bringing it out with me as I'll be going for a few scoops. Will a pic of my passport on my phone suffice does anyone know?
Ask your local Supporters Club Branch to give you a Sky Blue passport holder (if you have to take your passport). Otherwise DM me with your address and I will try to pop one in the post.

It was the same in 1969, you queued up with every voucher needed for an FA Cup Final ticket, and it was a great effort ensuring you had all the vouchers, and they had already sold out. No chance without them going out the back door. However there were some very expensive train and ticket packages available from 3rd parties you could go on, or a "cash gate" where £5 got you in which was very expensive in those days.
Oh yes, 1969, missed out by two vouchers as a 14 year old while the players were flogging fistfuls of tickets. Rumour had it one bought a new car with the profits.

In fairness to the current owners they have no verifiable evidence of our loyalty much beyond the turn of the century as records had not been retained from back in the 70s and 80s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.