tv/radio ads that really grate

Don't know if you ever watch TV in the Daytime, every other advert is for funeral plans...
I work lates/nights.

Whichever channel I put when I wake up there's an ad with that bloke from a 80's TV series who looks for familiar but can't think of their name. Who's opening line is something like "Nothing last forever...including ourselves..."

Either that a sentimental charity advert for Animals/UNICEF that really starts my day in a good mood.

The type of ads on YouTube nowadays seem to be pretty poor. Typically it's some really untrustworthy looking guy who pleads to you to not turn off this ad, or threatens you to go ahead and skip this ad if you really want to walk away from the chance to get rich.

Not watched a live tv ad since Christmas I think. Record most things and fast forward through the ads, and during football it's beer and bog break, especially rather than listen to the expert pundits come out with insightful stuff like "city are not winning because they haven't scored, if they want to win they'll have to find a way to score."
The fucker trolls me with a beer and with Klopp gurning everytime I watch a video about City.

I wonder if rags gets the sure as with Sergio or Foden?

all the ad's for gambling sites do my fucking nut in.......and dating sites. Is on line bingo the preserve of people under 30? If there is an attractive woman in her 30's or 40's unable to get a date unless she goes on line that would make me wonder why?

Anything with a scouse accent.

McCain's oven chips, never purchase again.
Expedia, never booking with them again.

England's Euro right-back Tront going all scouse with a new fitness gizmo advertised during a City game tonight, do one BT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.