Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they need to play to be match fit. If they don't play against Everton, then they have played just one match for a month before the final! And even that match was with 10 men, so not a proper preparation at all!
Well, given Lahoz, I would say that was proper preparation. Lol
Players train to prepare. What is the point of “preparing” and getting two injuries. No thanks

Well, given Lahoz, I would say that was proper preparation. Lol
Players train to prepare. What is the point of “preparing” and getting two injuries. No thanks
If training is a proper preparation, then what is the point of preseason anwyay?

If training is a proper preparation, then what is the point of preseason anwyay?
Players are coming back from vacation and they get injured on preseason too. These players don’t need game time at this point of the season. They need to be fully fit

Right back is the problem position. Don’t want Walker or Zinchenko in this game as can’t trust Cancelo in CL final.
We should appeal Cancelo’s card tomorrow morning. It was a clear mistake.

Kevin in a perfect world should get game time, but I have a terrible feeling about playing him in this game

Fuck all that if refs are letting us get leathered around the place and VAR decide its OK. Not worth the hassle of teams having their cup finals of ending the season on a high for fans in the ground by twatting us. Bigger poisson to poach than this for the next week or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.