Nuno Mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plays wing back in a back 5, the same position Angelino is the best in the Bundesliga at but then looked out of place when in a back 4.

We give them Porro for 15mil as part of the deal who has been as good if not better this season??

Plays wing back in a back 5, the same position Angelino is the best in the Bundesliga at but then looked out of place when in a back 4.

We give them Porro for 15mil as part of the deal who has been as good if not better this season??
It is to be seen if he will fit in to the Pl Angelino did not and we knew that before we bought him back, Mendes is a lot quicker so might survive he also has a long throw which would benefit us as only walker seems capable of a decent throw.
Porro may well be better but he it is not a position we need.

Said it on the other thread as it was also posted there but I'd really hope we don't drop the Porro buy back clause

Don't think there is anything between them and think he can be Walkers natural successor in 2 or so years, but if we drop the buy back it'll cost us £50/60mil like Mendes does

That said, I really want us to get Mendes, think he can be a star (am a tad worried he's hasn't had much gametime as a proper Left Back)

Said it on the other thread as it was also posted there but I'd really hope we don't drop the Porro buy back clause

Don't think there is anything between them and think he can be Walkers natural successor in 2 or so years, but if we drop the buy back it'll cost us £50/60mil like Mendes does

That said, I really want us to get Mendes, think he can be a star (am a tad worried he's hasn't had much gametime as a proper Left Back)
We don't get a choice, the buy out is in the contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.