Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

My mate who's lad plays for city just got this message.
Nice one from the sheikh

As a result of the First Team’s progress through to the Club’s first UEFA Champions League Final next Saturday 29th May, all members of staff have been awarded a ticket and transport to Porto complimentary of His Highness Sheikh Mansour. As such, all fixtures and training sessions scheduled on Saturday 29th will be cancelled to allow staff to travel to Portugal on that date for the final.
All members of staff?

do you do that after the booking? Do you know have to pay travel for all in one go? sorry to be a pain but want to make sure we get it right tomorrow!
When you log on
1. select your block
2 it will show you available seats, so select which three you want by clicking on them
2a you have to edit the name of the person logged on for the other two people in your F&F to ’allocate‘ the ticket to them
3 it will ask you how many travel packages you want
4 click on 2 travel packages
5 it will then ask you who is having travel, so select those two
6. pay

Agreed. But I'm only interested in City
Fine - but it’s a bit lacking in perspective & sounds as if our club is the only one guilty, when you state:

The club do not give a flying fuck about it in my view.

I still think there are 200 restricted seats to go on but can't guarantee as city could have done anything with them. For example Given to staff for free....

Even so we have been selling about 300 per window so if they used a similar proportion to get the window to drop to. 13000 it should go down a Couple.
The issue here is the window is 1500 pts wide , not 500

Fuck me that pisses me off. I’ve got my tickets but I can honestly if I hadn’t I wouldn’t have paid a penny more for them and no piss of shit tout are going to get hold of them. Absolote twats.
Seatsnet haven't got hold of any, its a sham, just look them up on trust pilot.

The issue here is the window is 1500 pts wide , not 500
So have some of the others, one was 2000. City know how many people are in each points bracket and will drop accordingly, each bracket to date has no matter whether it was a 2000, 1500 or 500 point drop seen approx 300 sold.

If the £386 ones are the only ones left .. after the first window tomorrow. I can’t really justify that amount and may end up watching in a bar in Porto! I’m on just under 13k but think at best only the £386 tickets will be left then. Decision to make!

Buy it and I’ll give you £387:)
I'll bid £390 and not a penny more ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.