Friends and Family

And there is no way of knowing how many points people on your friends and family have either. I can find my points total as I'm the main one, but I can't find my two sons points totals. Tried to get answers from online and phone queueing but no chance of getting through despite lots of attempts.
Does anyone know how to find points totals for those on my friends and family please? I need to know so i can apply for CL Final tickets tomorrow. Any help much appreciated.

And there is no way of knowing how many points people on your friends and family have either. I can find my points total as I'm the main one, but I can't find my two sons points totals. Tried to get answers from online and phone queueing but no chance of getting through despite lots of attempts.
Does anyone know how to find points totals for those on my friends and family please? I need to know so i can apply for CL Final tickets tomorrow. Any help much appreciated.
If you find out let us know , don’t think you can.

The only way I could find out my daughters points was to put her supporter number in and login that way, as it was registered with same email address.

If you find out let us know , don’t think you can.

The only way I could find out my daughters points was to put her supporter number in and login that way, as it was registered with same email address.
You could see your F&F number of points and their supporter number up until about two years ago when they changed the site without any warning about losing your F&F connections.
Since then you don‘t have access to their points, presumably due to GDPR.

Although the fact they were your F&F suggests they had given you access to their info.

Having same issue here. Tried on phone, iPad, PC, nothing doing. Gonna try ringing if they're open today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.