Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I managed to get a ticket today but had no option for independent travel so just deleted the travel from my basket. Is this what others have done or have independent tickets sold out prior to my purchase? I Hope not as I have 5 nights booked!

I managed to get a ticket today but had no option for independent travel so just deleted the travel from my basket. Is this what others have done or have independent tickets sold out prior to my purchase? I Hope not as I have 5 nights booked!
Yes.
Select zero travel.

It’s our anniversary on the 29th 20 years
My wife has just said you never got a ticket but you’ll be with your friends and fellow blues you’ll have a great time?? One in a million after the 18 months she’s had on icu, I’ve booked Norfolk broads for her and our daughters from this Thursday until next Wednesday let’s hope we bring this fucking trophy home

Wembley had same capacity of 22.5k and Boris the Womble didn't want to give them the same deal as Portugal and clearly didn't want the final here despite what was said.
You surely can't blame Boris for the decision to refuse the UEFA Cronies' request for a free pass re the quarantine rules?? The UK Govt (for me) did exactly the right thing... It's UEFA who should have dealt with it based on the fact that we're under the rules of a pandemic... How can we undo all the good work that we've done as a nation?

Yes.
Select zero travel.
There was a little drop down box and only option was travel, so I added the ticket to my basket which then showed ticket and a separate travel ticket which I deleted. So I now have a confirmation email for just the ticket but I didn't enter any delivery details. Is this how it worked for you? Thanks

There was a little drop down box and only option was travel, so I added the ticket to my basket which then showed ticket and a separate travel ticket which I deleted. So I now have a confirmation email for just the ticket but I didn't enter any delivery details. Is this how it worked for you? Thanks
With mine there was drop box under travel where you could put 1 or 0, defaulted at 0. Left it at zero and it had gone by checkout. I think deleting it amounts to the same thing.

Portimão
Fantastic.. Have a great time

We were flying to Faro on Friday and back on Monday, staying in Albufeira Friday night and sunday night

But the additional testing costs and the uncertainty of travelling 350 miles each way to Porto put us off in the end, especially when the free flight offer came up. We'd paid £106 for flights which I think we'll just have to write off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.