Champions League Final 2021 | Tickets & Travel | Face Value Only

Hi guys

Posting on behalf of a mate of mine who has had to change flights due to work commitments.

Flight for sale to Porto

This flight is Friday morning one way from Manc to Porto 6.15am

It is a little steep due to being booked just before game was moves to Porto

Name change fee may also apply but open to any offers

Attachments

• IMG-20210519-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210519-WA0000.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 48
I have a trip booked on spikes 2 night flight only option. It cost me £399 and ive contacted Sports options and they will allow a free name change as i am now not going. If anyone is looking for a flight, willing to accept £200 for it.

PM me if interested.

Are extra tickets being sold through UEFA then? I was under the impression that the full allocation would be sold through the clubs? Or will UEFA offer tickets, albeit at a higher price?

Will ticket have names on or is there an opportunity to use someone else’s ticket if they can’t make it?

Ticket needed please, If for any reason anyone can’t go can you pm me please cash waiting will drive anywhere in the uk before Friday??flights /hotel booked thanks in advance, will pay your asking price and any service charge etc many thanks in advance,

still hoping and praying flying out anyway please pm me if someone hasn’t turned up can meet Porto before cheers

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.