Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being so sensitive you mardy bastards re: Sam Lee's article. I'd much rather read an article about what's really going on behind the scenes, rather than the fanzine-wank that the scousers and united fans get on that website. Do you honestly believe after watching how Aguero was yesterday that the article will have any damaging repercussions whatsoever?

Sam Lee is a United fan but his coverage of City is spot on. He has no obligation to like city. But he writes about us fairly and with a good understanding on what's going on behind the scenes.

If you want to just read 100% positive articles all the time, read the city website. Oh wait nobody wants to do that because 100% positivity is boring and not worth reading.

Grow up mard arses and be happy we just won the PL with an amazing send off for Sergio, and we have a Champions League final on Saturday!!
Pep spoke very passionately about Sergio. The fact this journo is having a go 1 day later shows his scum like vermin qualities.

He has no clue what has happened. Gossip and tit for tat is the level he operates.

Sam’s incorrect libelous fictitious report on CAS with his WhatsApp buddies finished his creditability. If he likes making shit up maybe he should be writing for the cartoon section.

Last edited:
The bottom line is this. I cried yesterday when Aquero scored I miss him like crazy. When ever I listen to Sam Lee he just seems bored talking about my club. I want to hear passion like he cares. I dont mean PR ass licking like Liverpool have. Just it would be nice if he give a little back like he cares he doesn't. This story and the timing of it was just too much for me. Sam Lee might be writing ABOUT City but it is not FOR City fans...
Horses for courses mate. I also cried multiple times yesterday. But I also don't mind reading articles that are critical of the club, so long as they are factual. I want the real news 100% of the time. I don't think it is a stretch to believe that Aguero isn't happy the way his departure has been handled, and that it was a decision made by Pep and not the bean counters.

PS I agree that Sam Lee isn't very charismatic on the podcast but IMO his content makes up for the delivery.

If you listen to the weekly podcast he clearly has proper insights into the club, staff and players. I'm not sure how anybody could read/listen and claim otherwise.

Some of his tips are 100% wrong but that's hardly unique for a football journalist!
I've thought he was a city fan based on his podcasts, doh!!! Usually pretty good, even if he comes across as a know it all sometimes

Horses for courses mate. I also cried multiple times yesterday. But I also don't mind reading articles that are critical of the club, so long as they are factual. I want the real news 100% of the time. I don't think it is a stretch to believe that Aguero isn't happy the way his departure has been handled, and that it was a decision made by Pep and not the bean counters.

PS I agree that Sam Lee isn't very charismatic on the podcast but IMO his content makes up for the delivery.
We all like 'factual' content in articles and not made up junk. The only problem is how you can tell the difference?? How can you tell that Sam Lee is not doing a 'Boris'?

Ah, Mike, there isn't one. And besides, yer best off asking a Dipper the best way to jib in!
You are a bit slow this morning Dave.
I was trying to paint a ridulous picture of either you or me crawling into the ground to be able to afford our tv licence fees.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.