TV Series

Undone - on Amazon Prime.

It's an animated series where the actors are shot live and then animized - creating - of course - very realistic looking animation. Don't let the film style put you off - this is a well-acted compelling series.

The series is about a young woman who may or may not be experiencing psychotic episodes as she seeks to discover the truth about her father's passing. The cast is excellent - and includes Bob Odenkirk - of Better Call Saul fame - as father.

Watch the first episode or two to see if you like it. I think you'll be hooked two episodes in - and you won't be disappointed at how the series turns out.

Undone - on Amazon Prime.

It's an animated series where the actors are shot live and then animized - creating - of course - very realistic looking animation. Don't let the film style put you off - this is a well-acted compelling series.

The series is about a young woman who may or may not be experiencing psychotic episodes as she seeks to discover the truth about her father's passing. The cast is excellent - and includes Bob Odenkirk - of Better Call Saul fame - as father.

Watch the first episode or two to see if you like it. I think you'll be hooked two episodes in - and you won't be disappointed at how the series turns out.
Watched 6 of the 8 episodes last night. Its pretty darn good. Right up my street.

Just finished series 1 of The Killing for the third time. Still the original and best. (danish version).
Watched it all last week. It was great. But couldnt make sense of the sequence of events leading to the murder, and who did what. Also when people started dropping like flies in the second half of the series, no one seemed to give a shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.