Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I purchased the category 2 from the club. My seat details are 'BLOCK CF81 Row 4'

Now on all the stadium maps I have seen, I cannot see where this is. Is anyone else in this block and know where it is in accordance to our seating plan.

Thanks
Think they have sold you a ticket for the ice skating at the next door arena by mistake.

My Sister has seen someone online say that there are no names and passport numbers on the tickets picked up from the ground - That can’t be right surely?
I heard the same, maybe same original source. A mate forwarded a photo of one picked up at ground with no name or passport on it.

Have people that are collecting from the ground had an email telling you to do so or are you just turning up?

I don't know but when I was trying to buy it only gave option for mobile ticket, not paper or can collect. Thought all UEFA's tickets were on the mobile app. Fingers crossed you can sort whatever you need to do. So many times they say you have to show ID names on tickets must match and all that stuff and then when you get there no one checks anything.

Thanks, hopefully it works out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.