Club site "picking fee"

Just went to order some stuff from the club shop.
Got to the check out and not only is it £5 delivery to Urmston, its another £2 for "picking".
Getting charged to buy something is a new low.
Get it sorted city
I think Kitbag run the club shop, not City.

Buying from the official Puma site might be better.

Wouldn’t mind if the stuff was of any quality, if you want a CL T-shirt just buy a pack of Fruit of the Loom TSHIRTS and a big blue marker pen, you’ll be the talk of Porto Town come 7pm on Saturday night…….don’t be put off by cries of “where did you get that shirt”….”what the Fukin hell is that”….”you tight bastard”….. these moronic chants have never effected me

I noticed this the other day while buying something,in the end i didn't buy it
there was a time too, if you spent £50 to £75 ,you got free delivery,that seems to have gone.

Last edited:
I havent bought online from the City store for years because of the price of P & P.

I see things I fancy than see that the P&P is more than 50% of what I was going to buy.

Shame because if the P&P was a sensible price I would buy from City online.

I tend to buy from Ebay cheaper than the City shop.

Cannot believe a club of our size and stature cannot run our own store, lock stock and barrel.

Why would you pay a company to pack a parcel?

Poor and to allow the fans to be further ripped off with picking fee's where they are having their pants pulled down for over priced Puma tat is simply unacceptable, sort it out Ferran.

Puma shirts 60 quid plus? I can buy the same item here is Asia ( not a copy) for about 3 quid.

Cannot believe a club of our size and stature cannot run our own store, lock stock and barrel.

1000x this.

I had an order at Christmas never arrive. Had to dispute the charge with my credit card company so I could get a refund as the inept staff at kitbag could only be bothered to send me a standard reply email.

Then had another order never arrive after almost 2 months this Spring. When I inquired about it one of the items was now out of stock.

Now I can’t even order from the official store. Anytime I try I get some “security check failed”. The funny thing is I’m using the same account and credit card I have for years but now it just isn’t accepted.

It really is a joke of an organization (kitbag). I wish the club would ship them off to the middle of the Atlantic. And then charge them extra to get there.

So basically, Kitbag are charging us £1.99 for some grunt to do his job and 'pick' the item in the warehouse?
Sounds like it. It makes sense if it's something like Tesco, where someone has to basically do a whole shop for you. But it pisses me off when people want extra money for essentially doing what the job is that you're paying them for in the first place. It'd be like the physical shop adding on a shelf-stacking fee or a cashier fee. That's what the price of the thing is supposed to cover in the first place. If it doesn't just put the price up.

Why stop there? How about a loading into the van fee? Stopping off for petrol fee? Doorbell ringing fee? Throwing it over the fence fee?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.