Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

No not yet I’m bloody stressed until they come through. I’ve forked out a small fortune on flights hotel bloody covid tests ( scam of the century!) and for some reason I’m doubting uefa’s competence to actually send it! Someone tell me I’m overreacting. And don’t get me started on waiting for the covid result. This is soo bloody stressful

You're overreacting...........................

I reserve the right to over-react myself if my uefa tickets dont arrive today

From a mate’s Facebook:

If you are going to Porto, last time we were there the underground staff were waving us past the ticket vending machines saying no ticket needed. At the ground the police and underground staff were asking for tickets and if you didn’t have one they handed out fines from €50 to €300 randomly. Anyone that disagreed was bantered till they did.

Maybe a good idea to insist on buying a ticket just in case they are up to their old tricks.
That’s true. We had three day passes but the plod were being arses after the game

Arrived in Lisbon, sun is shining. Train to Porto on Friday.
Am in dreaming ?
Are the trains running mate? Tried to book on Trainline and the Portuguese equivalent but could only find bus replacement so booked FlixBus instead. Much rather get on the train!

No not yet I’m bloody stressed until they come through. I’ve forked out a small fortune on flights hotel bloody covid tests ( scam of the century!) and for some reason I’m doubting uefa’s competence to actually send it! Someone tell me I’m overreacting. And don’t get me started on waiting for the covid result. This is soo bloody stressful
same here, stress levels going through the roof,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.