Club site "picking fee"

What about the people who work in the shop? Will they still have a job? I hope they have been guaranteed a job by Puma.
They have always been helpful and professional with me when I’ve bought from the shop. Never bought online so can’t comment about that.
I'd imagine there will be something in place for them to be TUPE'd over to the new provider as was the case with Kitbag though I couldn't say for certain. Agreed though, all of the staff in store have alway been great.

Kitbag will no longer be handling the club store/website from the end of the month. All of the stock has been moved from the warehouse. Unsure if Puma are going to be taking over or if the club are doing it themselves.

Hopefully it'll get rid of the high shipping fees and the picking fee so if you can hold off for a week or so then you might save some money.

I so hope this is true. Might also explain why international orders (like mine) are being declined already for no good reason. Might also explain the lackadaisical attitude from the customer service employees.

However, I can’t see Puma taking over the entire operation though since so many non-Puma products are offered.

And I really have no issue paying a fair shipping cost - especially if it’s international, expedited and with adequate tracking information.

I so hope this is true. Might also explain why international orders (like mine) are being declined already for no good reason. Might also explain the lackadaisical attitude from the customer service employees.

However, I can’t see Puma taking over the entire operation though since so many non-Puma products are offered.

And I really have no issue paying a fair shipping cost - especially if it’s international, expedited and with adequate tracking information.
Yeah 100% happening. We’ve been planning the removal of all of our kit and heat presses from the store for the end of the month ready for whoever is taking over the operations. The mighty Derby County are taking their place on the kitbag site! Doesn’t quite have the same pull as the Premier League champions does it??

What about the people who work in the shop? Will they still have a job? I hope they have been guaranteed a job by Puma.
They have always been helpful and professional with me when I’ve bought from the shop. Never bought online so can’t comment about that.

Kitbag ran the warehouse (in Chadderton, next to M60) that filled online orders, and assume the actual club shop staff are employees of MCFC? If so no change for them hopefully.

Kitbag ran the warehouse (in Chadderton, next to M60) that filled online orders, and assume the actual club shop staff are employees of MCFC? If so no change for them hopefully.
Employees were that of City, but were TUPE'd over to Fanatics when they took over. The customer service staff will remain with Fanatics I'd imagine as there's plenty of other clubs that come through there. Would expect the store staff to remain in store but under whoever takes over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.