Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Is that with the club trip? Is it just an e-mail to be printed off? I was expecting it to be an electronic boarding card to download to your phone
Yeah, just an email with flight numbers and times. Get the rest at the airport I guess.

Well had a mini nightmare today. Was booked in for PCR test for tomorrow, rang because I hadn’t had anything other than my payment confirmation email. Told me I wasn’t booked in, panicked booked an emergency one for today just incase I couldn’t get one tomorrow with a quick return. Been for that one, waiting for results and then my first test provider called back to say that even though they had made an error I can still attend my app as normal tomorrow. So over £300 on PCR tests before I’ve even left. Horrendous. They better come back negative now. :-) although if I get my results from today’s before tomorrow’s test I may call them and ask for a refund ;-)

with the club trip flights, in my case its Flight 3 ad code is LS..... i believe this is Jet2, does anyne know w Terminal this is ? would be handy if they put it in the email, need this for a taxi

Blind Spot have rung me tonight & said if my test kit doesn’t get delivered tomorrow then turn up at the drop off point on Friday as I was going to & they will do the test there. Phew!

with the club trip flights, in my case its Flight 3 ad code is LS..... i believe this is Jet2, does anyne know w Terminal this is ? would be handy if they put it in the email, need this for a taxi
Only Terminal 1 in operation at the moment, so assume from there

I have mate. Still not received a ticket yet but have had plenty of update emails from them
Same boat as you pal. Was looking yesterday, woke up today and thought f**k it, paid just over £650 once fees were added on. Had a couple of updates. Even the ones who bought from Uefa haven’t received theirs so the seller wouldn’t have the ones we’ve bought yet. Not too nervous....yet but if I haven’t got it by Friday evening then I might be a little worried :-\

Did my PCR test at the airport station - Collinsons - just had result back (negative). Highly recommend them - good setup. Had a chat with the lady checking me in and she said they have loads of Blues booked in over the coming days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.