Club site "picking fee"

Just went to order some stuff from the club shop.
Got to the check out and not only is it £5 delivery to Urmston, its another £2 for "picking".
Getting charged to buy something is a new low.
Get it sorted city
If you’re after a shirt Jacamo had the home top in xxl & away top in L & xxl for £32.50 free next day delivery

Timely as we had an order arrive today

A pair of pyjamas with the shorts missing and a polo shirt that’s been slashed down the back. So whoever’s doing this picking must be getting overpaid.

It seems I gave you false hope regarding the picking fee on this one. So it now turns out that kitbag will continue for orders placed on line, it’s just the store that will be changing hands.
Sorry about that!

Timely as we had an order arrive today

A pair of pyjamas with the shorts missing and a polo shirt that’s been slashed down the back. So whoever’s doing this picking must be getting overpaid.
What dya expect for a £1.99 picking fee? Perfection? It'll be some CFC fan working for Shitbag who's seen the challenge on Kev and thought he would try some kind of replication.

It seems I gave you false hope regarding the picking fee on this one. So it now turns out that kitbag will continue for orders placed on line, it’s just the store that will be changing hands.
Sorry about that!

Well that’s disappointing.

Guess I will continue my odyssey of getting my account cleared with that shitty organization.

* sigh *

I am a month into trying to get my account unlocked with these clowns to no avail.

Does anyone know a contact at the club I could email and explain the situation and perhaps get some assistance?

I hate to go that route but I am at a complete loss on how a company (kitbag) can claim to have a "customer service" department but provide none at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.