Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

Just got my Negative result from Wolstenholme Pharmacy in Shaw, near Oldham.
Less than 9 hours, great work!
Now wonder if they have my flight details?

As stressful is this is for everyone (and it REALLY is), I have to say these companies actually seem to be doing an amazing job to help fans get away. Remember most people are doing the test last minute effectively to try and ensure they can use the same test to get into the stadium and onto the plane home. Normally when going away, you’d probably do these tests a couple of days in advance to give wiggle room and it would be a lot more comfortable. As it is, it seems these companies have moved heaven and earth, probably stretching their resources to the limit (I doubt they had planned for such a huge spike in demand this early) and so with it sounding like some people are pulling all-nighters to get results back to fans so they can get on planes I’d say they’re doing the best they can. I know most mail order testing kits (like what Blindspot are doing) and even in person at Man airport only advertise 48 hours for results so for them to have done a 10-12 hour turnaround for literally THOUSANDS of us is decent going.

Still waiting for mine from blindspot global. Dropped off at 6am this morning.

Received an email saying the number was wrong that I registered, called Rachel and she said it was a fault with the email system and not to worry.

I'm worrying...

Good news from heald green, the pharmacist has just printed the negative off, he reckons the last 50 are all emails being processed now so you should get soon. Good luck lads. Gonna eat now for the first time today, been up since 5 am
Any idea what I can do? Not had anything back from Heald Green

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.