Champions League Final | Travel Requirements + COVID Tests

I tried ringing to book originally and the same so I’d get the email sent ASAP

hope you get sorted

Just dropped off my Blindspot test at Canal Street, seemed a pretty well organised set up. Said tests are being driven to Alpha Biolabs at 10am and tested as a priority. Email results between 5pm-10pm.
They did say there were some issues getting results late from AB for people who dropped off their samples yesterday but these have been ironed out and more testing staff will be working late at AB this evening
I've never put anything so gentle into an empty bin in my life.

Fingers crossed for just after 5, printed out then an early night.

Good luck to everyone getting tested today. Hopefully the results come back nice and early for you all. I barely slept last night and have the hangover from hell lol.

Hubby got his result and certificate last night just after 10pm. I only got mine about 10 minutes ago after chasing it up! That was after delivering tests direct to Warrington.

Does anyone know on the passenger locator form for portugal which TUI i select as i'm on flight 5 which is TUI

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210528_094707_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210528_094707_com.android.chrome.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 22

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.