It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We possibly could, either way it's difficult to keep 4 frontline centre backs happy unless there are long term injuries. If Laporte was to leave I think we need to look for either an older replacement or a younger prospect, or somebody from the academy. I'm not sure it would be another high profile centre back, certainly not one as good as Laporte.

I don’t know how they will figure it out, but it isn’t acceptable for next season’s squad to be weaker in options than this one. That comes with a cost, look at our rivals. Maybe that’s where Kamara will be of use

I don’t know how they will figure it out, but it isn’t acceptable for next season’s squad to be weaker in options than this one. That comes with a cost, look at our rivals. Maybe that’s where Kamara will be of use
If Laporte was to leave then somebody like Kamara that can playe centre back or dfefensive midfield may be a good compromise.

Thats a good point actually, the Kamara rumours suddenly make a lot more sense. Is it right that he’s equally adept at CDM? That would be solving two issues in one for us at a decent price if so.

If we win this weekend your looking at £120m Champs money
Add last years around £70m
Now add £150m for coming 1st in England
Sponsors & CFG + Sane, Nico, Harrison, Angelino transfers would give City the bullets to go £200m on both Kane & Grealish leaving next year to go for LB & possibly Dino replacement

Money from CFG ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.