It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen. Perhaps we're also getting a possible insight into his character/mentality, why Deschamps, seemingly had an issue selecting him?

If anything, the team has shown for nigh on two seasons that life has gone on without as a reliable mainstay? As you rightly state, he was in possession of the shirt at the start of the season but a right-sided defender in Dias can actually do his job far better.

Stones has stepped up to the plate when the transfer planning seemed to suggest Dias and Laporte would be the centre-back partnership for the seasons to come, with Ake bought to play back up to Laporte.

Stones would have been told this summer in light of his contract entering his final year, yet his form has called for otherwise.

If anything, harsh as it would be, Ake, would be the easier sale to dispose of right now?

Unless Laporte and the disrespectful timing of these quotes, suggests he is now forcing the issue to leave.
Stones this year as been a revelation but I fear for his confidence going again if he makes a few mistakes (mostly with England) and getting dogs abuse by the media.

Eric is quality and seems to have a stronger mindset to John

Stones this year as been a revelation but I fear for his confidence going again if he makes a few mistakes (mostly with England) and getting dogs abuse by the media.

Eric is quality and seems to have a stronger mindset to John
Not if his quotes are anything to go by he doesnt.

As well as Ake,we have some very talented youngsters emerging,and then there is the forgotten man....Sandler - he looked very decent playing in the EDS at the end of the season.
Ake's mare at Newcastle raises questions and the others aren't there. Laporte is a first choice CB in any other team and it takes one injury to Dias to be back at square one.

If the two goals come in the last ten minutes after both sides have chances to win then that’s not easy. 2-0 my honest prediction. Not like I’m going for 7-0.

I feel confident...until kick off!
I hope youre right mate, i always said im not bothered about the CL but........i've been shitting it all week ha

As well as Ake,we have some very talented youngsters emerging,and then there is the forgotten man....Sandler - he looked very decent playing in the EDS at the end of the season.
Or bringing THB back into the fold, either option saves on transfer fees and wages to spend on a striker. Been awhile since I've seen THB but isn't he right footed but played on the left for the U23s with Garcia on the right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.