It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure it won’t make much difference but I’d imagine a CL win would also trigger a lot of transfer clauses we’ve set from previous deals, so it might balance itself out a bit.

If you're Sterling right now, would you commit to a new long-term deal at his current age?

We see it only from our side but, for Raheem, his next decision is for the rest of his career.

He has two years left and already earns £300k a week. He holds all the cards because if he indicated he's happy to wait it out another year, the market and more attractive suitors might be out there?

By that stage, he would have 12 months remaining and have City by the balls, just like Sane did.

Difference being, Raheem is older than Sane and knows he can keep picking up medals for a couple of seasons and walk away on a free transfer at 29, which would also coincide with Pep's deal ending.

Who knows what might go on with Raheem this summer, but if we do get the impression that's his end game, we may have to be open to a sale - even below market valuation.

He positioned his exit from Liverpool and I am hearing more and more that players will be happy to run down their deals in the next few years.

Just spitballing, nothing more.
If we are in for Grealish maybe Sterling is the one to make way, especialy with his contract situation.

Pep I can see agreeing to stay longer, Kane, Haaland, Grealish are they going to commit to 5 year deals if Pep is only going to be around for another 2?

And where is Pep going to find better working conditions than here? He wants for nothing and the club matches his personal winning ambitions. The only league I could see him wanting to go and try is Italy, and Serie A looks in a hell of a state at this time, a big step down from the Prem'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.