Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop shitting yourselves. Chelsea have far more to worry about than we do.

There's no nerves for me, we're the better side and if we play well I think we win.

If the nightmare scenario came true and we lost, we've got 2 titles in the bag, during what would be described as a transition period for any other side with the players we have lost over the last 2/3 seasons. pep is as happy as he's ever been, the squads young and constantly improving and we will add to it. we've been there now and win or lose we will be back soon.

I can see coming at us quick with high press from the off for 10 15 minutes to try and catch us cold when our passing from the back like Liverpool have done a few times
Just early on when we’re being closed down under pressure I’d like to see us just clear our lines until the game settles down and we start to get on the ball
If we can live with Chelsea's manic pressing for the first 15 mins then they will tire themselves out, chasing our shadows.

I think this is a key part of our game, wear the opposition out and then go for the jugular!!

Well here's hoping anyway!

My worry is that in boxing, they often say styles make fights. Last two games with Chelsea makes me worry about Tuchel’s Chelsea and their style. Just hope that I’m wrong.

I damn well hope they are at least a bit nervous. Mild butterflies all round please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.