Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez Jamie Jackson (Guardian) first question in de Bruyne press conference... "Wayne Rooney said in the 2008 Champions League Final between Manchester United and..."

Haha. What a character!
Yawn!!

My worry is that in boxing, they often say styles make fights. Last two games with Chelsea makes me worry about Tuchel’s Chelsea and their style. Just hope that I’m wrong

My worry is that in boxing, they often say styles make fights. Last two games with Chelsea makes me worry about Tuchel’s Chelsea and their style. Just hope that I’m wrong.
Mike Tyson, I think, once said a punch on the nose alters plans. So here's hoping we get the first punch on target.;-)

The last 2 games against Chelsea were not Played by Peps best 11. If they had I would agree with your concern but I wouldn't be delving too deep into those last games. Full strength we are another level and can handle anyone, if we turn up.
In the last game we played with half a dozen players missing and were a penalty away from cruising to an easy win

In a way I'm more confident because we lost those games as the players won't be lulled into over confidence and can anybody envisage Chelsea beating us 3 times on the trot?

Jeez Jamie Jackson (Guardian) first question in de Bruyne press conference... "Wayne Rooney said in the 2008 Champions League Final between Manchester United and..."

Haha. What a character!
Yawn!!
I was just thinking why the fuck is there so much about the rags in our presser , fuck all to do with them , 2008 ffs !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.