Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

What's the baggage policy at the ground? Couldn't find it on the website but have got so many papers I need to carry.
Also is it best to pay by cash or visa debit card. Always worry about getting stung on exchange rates!

Some of the listings on the site, actually allow the buyers to make a proposal. So even if a pair of tickets is listed at 1000 quid each, you can propose whatever you are ready to pay. And the Seller may accept or decline your proposal! When you open a specific listing, below the BUY Now button, there is a box "propose your own price".
Ah didn’t know that thanks

This one was definitely on its own. He said he just put it on an hour a go. Yes, everything else was 700+.

Owner was guy in Portugal, got ticket in UEFA draw, wants to double his money and not be left with ticket .. communicated via email within 5 mins of order, transferred to my UEFA ticket account within 10 .. FUCKIN BRILLIANT

PS : App let me buy with Amex so I knew I would get refund if it was a scam …

FUCKIN BUZZIN …

I think if anyone wanted to play chicken, the high prices will drop tomorrow afternoon ?
Cutting it short tomo but thanks anyway !

Is anyone on this thread out there already? What's the atmosphere like? Are there more City fans than Chelsea fans?

I also queued for 12 hours for Gillinghamtickets, I think that was easier than sorting things for this match!
In the Hotel bar at Manchester airport ahead of flying out in the morning.

FFS I go back to when going to a match meant nothing more than catching a bus or a football special - thumbed a lift to Wembley in '76, which you could not do now - this has been a nightmare to organise and I dare not count the cost.

I doubt Operation Overlord needed so much organising!!

Anyway at least I can relax now - reception said that there are loads of blues booked in here tonight so hopefully there will be a better atmosphere later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.