Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nervous going to be a long day, the game starts at 3am here, but underneath confidence, Pep and this club have never let us down when it matters.

Just done an hour in the gym, Tesco run and now I’m home alone with literally 10 hours to kill until anyone comes. Not for the first time in my life, I may have peaked too early here.
I'm doing my first gym session in about 5 years with a trainer this morning to map out a road to getting a bit fitter, along with other things to do including having about 5 shits I aim to meet my mates in the German Cruiser at about 6 before back to mine for the match, long day.

Setting off from my hotel shortly, actually change a letter, from my hovel, I know I need to take my Covid test result to the game but do I also need to take my passport?

Check that. They might need it as I.D., unless you've got a photo of yourself on your PRC certificate, which I presume you haven't. I.D. checks are much more common in Europe than many Brits realise. It would be stupid to be turned away from the gate just because of that.

Am i the only one feeling really uncomfortable about the apparent confidence we have?

Much prefer us being in an underdog position and everyone seems to be writing Chelsea off.

Have a bad feeling that the occasion will get to us tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.