Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's never good to be too confident and write a good team like Chelsea off. Fortunately, all our players are quite respectful in their interviews and rightly so.

No matter the tactics and the performance Chelsea stand a chance to win. The often repeated mantra 'we turn up, we win' is a bit daft, for chance plays a role in football, sometimes a pretty big role.

That said, we are generally the better team and are more likely to win. No matter what happens tonight, we have had a great season.
When we're on it, there's no team anywhere that can outplay us. But that's not the same as saying when we're on it we win - teams can get lucky - park the bus, breakaway, one mistake, sendings off and VAR etc. So I'm just hoping that by saying that on here, none of that shite happens. The only comparable nervousness I've felt is QPR, even though Stoke was massive.

Wide awake in my hotel in Porto. Been that way for a couple of hours. Equal parts buzzing and a little nervy. The day will go fast/slow I reckon.

Team picks itself. The vibes are good. Pep set the tone this week being so relaxed. Let’s do this.
Enjoy the process not the results. You are lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.