Champions League Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope all Man City wives are using the opportunity to put their husbands to work on odd jobs and DIY this afternoon. This is your perfect opportunity to keep us busy and employed until kick-off.

We will all be hungover to hell tomorrow!
Very true , serviced wifes car ,also being do a bit of plumbing repaired dripping waste on the dishwasher fitted new waste pipes and fittings , fitted new catch/u bend on the kitchen sink and still bloody over six hours to go. Promised myself i wouldnt start on the sauce until at least 4pm , will take the dog /loopy labrador for a walk and then crack up the BBQ , looks like an early kick off for the beers. COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS.

I'm highly uncomfortable.
To be brutally honest I'm more nervous before a Derby. I'm relaxed as we've won the league. Champions of England again. Fucking never thought I'd see the day.

Winning this would top the season off.

However, regardless of the result tonight, the trophy on Match of the Day week in week out will have Blue and White ribbons on it....

Got up this morning. First thought was of Sean Devine and his ‘hot foot shuffle’ goal celebration when we got schooled by Wycombe Wanderers. Wow, I thought, we’ve been on some journey to this moment. Football oblivion beckoned… yet here we are.

Don’t get yourselves in a knot of nerves, Blues; we’ve waited a long time for a shot at this one, just enjoy the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.