Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea Champs League Final (29/05/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those slagging Zin off for the goal, where the fuck were the centre halves.

Confirmation why I rarely dig into the match day thread!

Going to believe in the lads till the very end but they aren’t playing how they have from the quarter-finals. You could feel they wanted it. For some reason, I can’t feel the fire tonight.

Nonetheless, the right changes or shifts made by Pep could help change this.
Sterling is never a fire this season and he’s playing

It really is amazing isn’t. Pep says it right. If you win your a genius if you lose you are nothing, fucking hell Chelsea are a top top side who play deep and like to counter. We play high and like to be in the front foot. Their style is made for us It’s that simple we are unlucky to come against them as anyone else I would fancy us hugely

No need for him to be a genius

Just pick your fucking best lineup that everybody knows works, instead of dropping overthought bombs in a fucking CL final

It's not hard. He's making it hard, for himself

Anyone expecting an early sub is in dreamland, Pep will die on his hill

Just said the same thing Pep won't want to make a sub now and look like he was in the wrong picking that team. if he doesn't we are playing a dangerous game playing Gundogan holding midfield on a yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.