Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

Fucking Roberto Di Matteo and half Season Tuchel won them CL while our best manager in the world bottled 3rd year straight.

We had our best chance to win, we are not getting this close in near future.
Not in even one stand out performer.

And all those who hailed earlier Chelsea games as masterclass in not giving away tactics should rethink how they see football.

Losing nto same manager thrice jn slave of a month is embarrassing and the way we lost was even more bad. And this Chelsea side with reinforcements will be our prime rival and Ole and Klopp often do numbers on us. Not good
Which means you should be giving them some credit. Tuchel is clearly a decent manager and they defend better than anyone else in the Prem. We lost by one shot, not the disaster some are suggesting. We don't have a god given right to win everything.

Trash and you know it. We were sliced open as the lack of DM exposed us. Pep knew what he had to do but was too stubborn to do it. The introduction of Dinho gave us more control and we actually pressed them more than we did in the first half.
Intro of Dinho did nothing of the sort.

They played defensive because they had the 1-0 lead and it paid off.

Selection was fine. Just because they outplayed us I'm not gonna woman and moan at Pep and the players.

The passing from us was slow. Should have been fast fast fast pass pass pass. Move Chelsea about the pitch. Also should have pressed very high up the pitch. Food and drink to Chelsea with our crosses.

Trash and you know it. We were sliced open as the lack of DM exposed us. Pep knew what he had to do but was too stubborn to do it. The introduction of Dinho gave us more control and we actually pressed them more than we did in the first half.
We got more control cos they sat back and defended.

Fuck me the fannies on here. Lost a final most of us dont give a fuck about. Anyone would think you'd never seen city lose before.
Think yourselves lucky, this shit was every fucking week when i was a lad.
I loved them then and I love them now.
Sterling is shit, pep out, why this, why that.
Ha ha you haven't a fucking clue.
If you don't give a fuck about that you're not a blue, fuck off

A comprehensive fucking disgrace.

On the biggest night in our history, we were left to watch a team of confused players who could not understand why their manager did not trust them.

Pep, for me, takes all of the blame. We know the players are good enough. He fucked up big time, again and again and again. Starting with rolling over vs Chelsea twice in a row and letting them beat us. What a great boost to their confidence!

That's exactly it they looked confused to fuck..... the thing for me you take out Fernandinho in form and put in Sterling out of form, but then that fucks the team up because we then have our leading goalscorer playing as an holding midfielder. All on Pep feel so sorry for the fans who are there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.