Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

They showed a replay and the ball clearly hit his arm but only after deflecting off his body, as such it was unintentional and not a penalty under the latest rules.

Correct decision.
The only replay I saw was goalside from a considerable distance where you couldn't see clearly. It looked to me like it hit his arm which was away from his body. I have no problem if it was a correct call, I just want to know, has anyone got a link?

No way in a million years pep leaves Sergio Busquets out of a final for Barcelona so why does he leave Fernandinho out in this one. Just dont get it?
Answers on a Postcard ?.

No defensive midfielders against a counter attacking team..................really

wtf is that about ?

If that was not playing to Chelsea strengths then i don't know what was.

Yeah he certainly slows down the game, big time. All he ever does is pass sideways and backwards to his best mate Rodri.

He passes sideways and backwards when the pass isn't on, he doesn't just float a shit cross in for the sake of it. I don't know if you've noticed but we like to play possession based football, I agree Gundogan was shit tonight but thats not on him it's on Pep for throwing him under the bus and playing him in holding midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.