Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

He’s probably still hurting after his exit from City and the defeat the other night. He’s more than likely a bit discombobulated so is saying shit he doesn’t mean.

Still smarts reading it though.

I'd be very surprised if we play them next season and he doesn't score at least 1 goal - he will always find space and, against us, that ain't difficult when they beat the press.
Good luck to him - but not against us.

I hope he's been mis-quoted or had the words put in his mouth

Step up!!?? is it fuck

A club weighed down with debt full of old has beens and facing expulsion from the CL

I’ve been out all day and put the tv on to see Sergio in a Barcelona shirt and talking up steps up etc. As if this week hasnt been tough enough.

It’s like seeing your really hot ex girlfriend that you’ve dumped with a new lad three days after you have split up posing for photos and splashing them around the internet. Even though you was the one that did the dumping you are sat at home thinking “hold tight, what’s going on here”
How many on here can relate to the analogy of dumping a hot girlfriend ? Not me anyway.

Didn't like reading that from Sergio but I am sure it's all the PR to please his new fans. Trouble is with those words it's yet more ammo to keep the rags and scousers on a roll.

Surprised at the 100m buy out clause coz I doubt his fitness will get much better.

I don't give a shit what he has done for us in 10 years, those comments are disrespectful.

Sorry Serge you are now in the same category as Yaya for being a complete knob when moving on.

Perhaps you should have had a word with your countryman Pab Zab in how to move clubs graciously.

If it's so much of a step forward, perhaps you should have fucked off where you wanted to be instead of renewing with us.

Proper pissed off by the comments of the greatest player I've seen playing for my beloved club.

Statue, no thanks.

Sergio was devastated not to be kept on at City. My source on that is 100% accurate. He gave his 10 best years to us. What he has said to day about Barcelona is insensitive (as well as wrong) and born of hurt. City were never going to give him a two year contract I'm more interested what he did for us.

Bit harsh on the man that's just won us the league the year after the scousers.
Not to mention 3 of the last 4.

I'll take that over any CL.
pep does annoy me at times
He annoys us all now and again, but that's the man, our last 3 managers have annoyed me at some point or other, and yet have won us 5 titles in 10 years, something in our wildest dreams 10 years ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.