Champions League - 2021/22

The draw looks like it will be a nightmare given same country teams cannot be drawn against each other. Still puzzles me why Europa League winners get to be in Pot 1.

obviously some minnows will sneak through, but on the face of it one of the most packed group stages in recent times.

That being said, there's so much upheaval and so many clubs are so cash-strapped many squads will be barely recognisable next season, so hard to judge who will be genuine contenders.

If Real, Barca and Juve are even allowed in.

St Petersburg!! Fuck off UEFA

£600 for a flight and £120 for a visa .... no thanks

Maybe we can get knocked out in the group phase and have a stab at the losers cup. Final in Seville.. proper away trip
I would say with a degree of certainty that there will be a visa exemption for those with match tickets.

I went there during the World Cup for the glamour game of Morocco versus Iran. It's a stunningly beautiful city.

Flights would admittedly be problematic, but hopefully not testing requirements this time next year. Might have to ask the Sheikh to get his chequebook out again.

St Petersburg!! Fuck off UEFA

£600 for a flight and £120 for a visa .... no thanks

Maybe we can get knocked out in the group phase and have a stab at the losers cup. Final in Seville.. proper away trip
St Petersburg is a great city. Seville is too. Visa will come with a ticket for the final.

What are the 3 renegades doing in there. Should be thrown out.

You would think if there was even the remotest chance of Uefa following through, it would need to happen before the draws for the qualifying rounds.

You would think if there was even the remotest chance of Uefa following through, it would need to happen before the draws for the qualifying rounds.

If UEFA was serious they'd have set a short deadline for them to renounce the ESL altogether. A short one because it's not fair on everyone else in the Spanish and Italian leagues to be waiting their leisure.

Of course, UEFA aren't serious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.