Champions League - 2021/22

Not sure the locals in St Petersburg would be as welcoming or accommodating to the general level of ballooning seen in Porto over the last week tbf. I bet their local hoolies are already ordering new MMA gloves and balaclavas in readiness for attacking whoever gets to the final next May

Not sure the locals in St Petersburg would be as welcoming or accommodating to the general level of ballooning seen in Porto over the last week tbf. I bet their local hoolies are already ordering new MMA gloves and balaclavas in readiness for attacking whoever gets to the final next May
I'll just say the same thing as I said before for the World Cup, which was great. Putin wont allow that sort of embarrassment to happen in Russia when its in the spotlight. There will be no problem with the locals.

I'd be less confident of the police being as tolerant of the "ballooning" as you put it, so you do that at your own risk.

I'll just say the same thing as I said before for the World Cup, which was great. Putin wont allow that sort of embarrassment to happen in Russia when its in the spotlight. There will be no problem with the locals.

I'd be less confident of the police being as tolerant of the "ballooning" as you put it, so you do that at your own risk.
I would hope you are right

Competition begins soon enough with the draw for early rounds next week. Early losers this time go into the Conference competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.