Stupid little things that bug you

Really good point, I quite like the repair shop but why do they have to make it like its aimed at 3 year olds! (voice over man) "Mabels grandad gave her the teddy when he was on his death bed & Mabel has cherished it ever since" yes we know you have already told us 15 times!
I must be the only person in the country who can't stand David
Attenfuckingborough.
" And here we see a bee. It is an insect with six legs. It is collecting nectar from a flower and may make honey later. Honey is......"
Fuck off, I am not 6 years old.

Attenfuckingborough.
" And here we see a bee. It is an insect with six legs. It is collecting nectar from a flower and may make honey later. Honey is......"
Hahaha

Another one who flies around on private jets with crew but complains about humans destroying the planet.

Attenfuckingborough.
"Cannot stand" maybe a touch harsh, KS55, but I see where you're coming from.
The way people hang on his every word annoys me. There are plenty of other people who work in the same area, who's opinions are the opposite to his, yet his thoughts are "the be all and end all"

Biscuits and gravy. This food seems to be viewed as the dog’s bollocks in the US as every time I watch Triple D, Guy Fieri is shoving them in his fat gob, yet over here nobody knows what the fuck they are. Burgers, hot dogs, BBQ, we get all this so why not the biscuits and gravy?
Errrrrrr, cos you don’t live in the States. Why would you know about them? When they’re good, they’re good, quite often they’re too dry, gotta have a good buttery biscuit

Errrrrrr, cos you don’t live in the States. Why would you know about them? When they’re good, they’re good, quite often they’re too dry, gotta have a good buttery biscuit
I expect bread and dripping would leave the average American scratching his head.

People who think they are funny by posting “So how old is Jude Bellingham” as sarcasm as his age is mentioned so often. The first 30 times it was posted were mildly amusing but ffs the joke is now wearing thin. Move on!
In the same manner people who post “You are X and I claim my fiver”.
Also the Dave Whelan leg break. Sometimes it’s like Groundhog Day on here.

People who think they are funny by posting “So how old is Jude Bellingham” as sarcasm as his age is mentioned so often. The first 30 times it was posted were mildly amusing but ffs the joke is now wearing thin. Move on!
In the same manner people who post “You are X and I claim my fiver”.
Also the Dave Whelan leg break. Sometimes it’s like Groundhog Day on here.
Eh? Did Dave Whelan break his leg?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.