Melbourne City FC Thread

Losing 3-0 including 2 pens on the hour mark, only caught the first half after the first pen and at HT although losing 2-0 were the better team.

Six changes and looked leggy, bad result but ultimately means nothing.

2 games to realign and find some solutions to the 3 outs Maclaren 25 goal golden boot winner, Curtis Good played every game CB and Metcalfe our young box to box midfielder that had a breakout season. I think we've got coverage in midfield and defence but we dont have a natural replacement for Maclaren.

So basically we have 2 league games left this Saturday home to Newcastle bottom team 3 wins for the season and the away to Victory second bottom 4 wins for the season.

Final series is top 6.

3rd vs 6th 4th vs 5th in week 1, losers out, 1st (us) play the lowest ranking winner in a semi and the winner goes into the granny with highest finishing team hosting.

So basically we've got 2 games against the worst teams to get our shit together last being a third derby with aggregate currently running at 13:0. We then play a team thats 4th or lower in a knockout semi at home for a place in the grand grand final at home.

Everything is pretty much made for us to do the double, but like always I'm not convinced.

Six changes and looked leggy, bad result but ultimately means nothing.

2 games to realign and find some solutions to the 3 outs Maclaren 25 goal golden boot winner, Curtis Good played every game CB and Metcalfe our young box to box midfielder that had a breakout season. I think we've got coverage in midfield and defence but we dont have a natural replacement for Maclaren.

So basically we have 2 league games left this Saturday home to Newcastle bottom team 3 wins for the season and the away to Victory second bottom 4 wins for the season.

Final series is top 6.

3rd vs 6th 4th vs 5th in week 1, losers out, 1st (us) play the lowest ranking winner in a semi and the winner goes into the granny with highest finishing team hosting.

So basically we've got 2 games against the worst teams to get our shit together last being a third derby with aggregate currently running at 13:0. We then play a team thats 4th or lower in a knockout semi at home for a place in the grand grand final at home.

Everything is pretty much made for us to do the double, but like always I'm not convinced.
Quick, see if you can sign Rooney up, he is made for the job!

Disregard everything I mentioned previously, Melbourne back into a lockdown, they say 7 days but I'm not holding my breath.

All this is going to complicate things and who knows what will be.

Mentioned in the first half that we've withdrawn from the ACL.

Makes sense, but a shame after finally getting into the comp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.