Your transfers this summer. Your budget 200m

I would buy

Tierney from Arsenal 50m
Grealish 65m after the Douglas Louis thing knocked off
Kane - give them Jesus and ake and I still think it would take 70?

total spend 185

also to fund all that sell one of Laporte, sterling, Mahrez or Silva - get say 65 for one of them plus a few million we will get for people like Harrison

so let’s say 85 in

net final spend 100m - we get two starters who will add goals and assists and freshen up the team a bit ans most importantly are desperate for trophies

If he’ll move this Summer, Haaland & Ndidi to make up the 200mil. If not:

Kane 120m, Lukaku 70m or Andre Silva 40m
Gaya 20m or Theo Hernandez 55m
Ndidi 70m or Bissouma 35m

Pedro Goncalves if there’s any budget left.

Check our finances and the financial state of european football as a whole, no ones got the money for a massive summer, like 17/18, us included
You might be right pal, but it wouldn’t surprise me if you’re wrong. We’ve got deferred CL payments from the Covid break season, plus Sane’s transfer fee in this years accounts. On top of that, we make less in match day revenue than all of our competition, so I don’t think we’ve been hit as hard as others.

£100mill net is ‘only’ £20mill/annum if players are signed on a 5 year contract, so I don’t think it’s out of the realms of possibility

I would buy

Tierney from Arsenal 50m
Grealish 65m after the Douglas Louis thing knocked off
Kane - give them Jesus and ake and I still think it would take 70?

total spend 185

also to fund all that sell one of Laporte, sterling, Mahrez or Silva - get say 65 for one of them plus a few million we will get for people like Harrison

so let’s say 85 in

net final spend 100m - we get two starters who will add goals and assists and freshen up the team a bit ans most importantly are desperate for trophies
Good post mate

Kane - £120 million
Grealish - £80 million
Robinson - £10 million

Then sell a lot of the players who we’ve loaned out. I’d also look to offload Mendy and potentially Mahrez if the right offer came in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.