Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
This just isn't happening, is it? Obviously you just don't know until he puts pen to paper but the links to us have all but dried up since the Kane rumours went into overload.

As spoilt as it might be, I'll be pretty disappointed if we get Kane and Haaland goes to a league rival. Both great players but the best comparisons I can think of are us signing Aguero and united signing van Persie. There's a hell of a lot more longevity in one than the other.

Only because there is so little out there. Doesn't mean there is nothing happening or no chance of it happening once the window opens and progresses. A lot of noise on Kane just now. A lot of it based on the inerview. Some of the feeling about may well be based on inside knowledge but generally it is echoes of
a perception rather than rumours coming from this public claim or that.

I'm just waiting for the flip and counter claims. Probably to coincide with Levy being stubborn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.