Who’s gone in the summer?

I have a bad feeling we are going to let Laporte go for around £50m in some madly structured deal which would be an atrocious piece of business.

No he hasn't! He just isn't on retained list as contract is up end of month ;)

Err, yes he is, if he isn't on the retained list then he's got to be on the released list.

He might yet sign back up in some form or other but I've got more than a sneaking feeling that we're waiting for confirmation or not on a replacement.

Out - Laporte, Silva, Jesus. - if we were buying these 3 now we'd be paying over 80m + for Silva and Laporte, not sure who can afford either but we will sell them for less I assume, ideally bring in maybe 180-200m for 3...

Could maybe see Sterling going, unsure who'd pay what we would want. Hopefully stays depending on contracts. I don't get the Gundo / Mahrez links to Barca. Unless they wanna swap FDJ - not sure who else is of any value to us. 100%, not Roberto, maybe Dembele...

In - Kane, Grealish, Pau Torres. Robinson. - Kane and Grealish 200m at least for those 2, Torres to replace Laporte (release clause is last reported at 50m) Robinson...

Maybe a Saul swap for Silva could help Rodri in our mid but recently he has not been great, I'd personally want Rice DM but WHU will request at least 100m and I doubt anyone will even think about that, could offer them Yangel Herrera to lower the price.

Jesus is one I could see staying. Hopefully, we get to see some academy players join up with the first team more this season, Cole Palmer more so than Delap.

If Bernardo’s going, which hopefully isn’t true, I’d definitely take Marcos Llorente. I thought Saul would have been perfect before we bought Rodri but it seems his performances have dropped.

In wouldn’t worry about it mate

They couldn’t even afford to stump up 10 million or whatever it was for Garcia, no way they can afford Laporte, Gundogan, Jesus and the latest one I’ve read is Sterling
Add Dinho to that list : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.