Wc facilities
Air con
Recliner seating
Official Wembley Parking just minutes from the gates

If you have booked with us in the past you will receive details via email
Our telephone lines are open from 9am friday morning and all weekend
Tel 0333 444 0226

Last edited:
Would’ve thought Sunday 8 August more likely, though like probably 90% of blues I’d much prefer Saturday 7th.

How nice will it be to hopefully get into a near full Wembley against a set of fans from my experience who aren't complete wankers...(rags, dips, arse, spurs)

Yep, depending how many they allow in, I’d fancy going down for it myself pal (would never even consider a Sunday)
Yes mate a game changer the Saturday KO I always run a coach to Wembley 36 seater so was pretty confident I’ll fill it but and here’s the but it’s on ITV !! So that will put a fair few off possibly.

Yes mate a game changer the Saturday KO I always run a coach to Wembley 36 seater so was pretty confident I’ll fill it but and here’s the but it’s on ITV !! So that will put a fair few off possibly.
Maybe mate, but a Wembley trip on a Saturday with no work the next day is a real tempter, especially if it’s the first match back with a big crowds of over 50% - I reckon you’ll do ok with that coach.

Maybe mate, but a Wembley trip on a Saturday with no work the next day is a real tempter, especially if it’s the first match back with a big crowds of over 50% - I reckon you’ll do ok with that coach.
City at Wembley on a Saturday after most of have nearly gone 18 months without what’s not to like ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.