All Time Top 1100 Albums (Aerosmith - Big Ones) P265

Started to listen again today but the songs kind of sou...they're a bit....fuck it...I'm having a joint and then i'm gonna listen to it. Hope you appreciate this Bluehammer!! Where are those papers....

The fact is, Crosby doesn't have enough talent as a songwriter to make a really good solo album.
Which is the curse for a lot of group members who do this.
To me the album just meanders it's way into boredom and for me it's just an exercise to appeal to whoever it is the he appeals to as a solo artist.
Obviously some people buy his solo albums.
It's probably ok if your stoned.
I believe Neil Young made After the Goldrush around this time, an album which is in a completely different stratosphere.
2/10

The fact is, Crosby doesn't have enough talent as a songwriter to make a really good solo album.
To me the album just meanders it's way into boredom and for me it's just an exercise to appeal to whoever it is the he appeals to as a solo artist.
I believe Neil Young made After the Goldrush around this time, an album which is in a completely different stratosphere.
2/10
Nor does he have enough talent as a singer.

After The Gold Rush and this record couldn’t be farther apart. Even farther apart? This record and Rust Never Sleeps.

Last edited:
Fuckin whiney voices. its ok at first and then it gets shit. awful. thank fck thats over. roxy music now...
oh yeah....
oh yeah...3/10

2/10
To be fair, that could be labelled at about 97% of anything ever written but I get your point BW..........

I love a bit of “hippie doobie” music ;)... Off to a small folk festival in Norfolk at the start of July & although we won’t hear anything as complex as this it has wet my appetite further for hearing Someone play a guitar and sing live (other instruments are available) ..
Liked this album a lot , only listened once, based on that I’ll give it a 7/10

I love a bit of “hippie doobie” music ;)... Off to a small folk festival in Norfolk at the start of July & although we won’t hear anything as complex as this it has wet my appetite further for hearing Someone play a guitar and sing live (other instruments are available) ..
Liked this album a lot , only listened once, based on that I’ll give it a 7/10
That's how I felt about the album for the first half...then the voices came!! Not good when stoned! the voices!!

Tried it over the weekend. Nothing stood out. Uninteresting and drab. Gave it another go today. How offensive could it be on in the background ? Well, I turned it off...it's rubbish.

zero_cloud_500_333_80.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.