Your transfers this summer. Your budget 200m

Kyle walker likes this post lol
Unfortunately the budget is only £200 million, so there wouldn’t be enough for two of us. Maybe he could join me in January, it just depends on how much the club wants to spend!

Budget 200m

Players out

Ake 28m
Mendy 30m
Sterling 80m
Harrison 13.5m
Roberts 1.8m

Total Sales 153.3

New Budget 353.3m

Incoming

Kane 150m
Grealish 80m
Mendes 25m
Ndidi. 45m

Total spend 300m. Balance 53.3m
lol! Mendy 30m
If you could get that for him you should be doing citys transfers ,will be lucky to get 8m for him .

love to get rid of sterling but I have a feeling he will get a new contract which will annoy me as he doesn’t deserve it and I can’t see anyone buying mendy tbh either so I don’t think there will be any major outgoings apart from maybe Laporte going back to Spain . Love Kane and grealish to come but I don’t think we will be held to ransom for either so can’t see it coming off .

I keep seeing Harrison for 13.5 million.

Wheres that figure come from?

Try and get a very good technically gifted premier League wide speed merchant for less than 40 million anywhere else. There may be some goodwill for the coaching on loan but he wouldn't be going for less than 30 million anywhere else.

13.5 million gets you average from the lower Championship or players who have injury or behaviour issues or are nearly out of contract.

I keep seeing Harrison for 13.5 million.

Wheres that figure come from?

Try and get a very good technically gifted premier League wide speed merchant for less than 40 million anywhere else. There may be some goodwill for the coaching on loan but he wouldn't be going for less than 30 million anywhere else.

13.5 million gets you average from the lower Championship or players who have injury or behaviour issues or are nearly out of contract.
We naively gave Leeds an incredibly low option to buy price,i dont think its as much as 13.5m......closer to 11.

Seems like it's time to rebuild, I love it!
Out:
Aguero
Garcia
Dinho
Mendy 10 m
Bernardo 60m
Mahrez- 50m
Gundogan 25m
Laporte 60m
Sterling ( can't see it but I wish) 60m
Jesus 70m
Porro 8m
Harrison 13.5m
Total
In:
Grealish 60m
Sancho 70m( because 15%off)
Mendes 45m
Camavinga 60m
Haaland 120m
João Felix 100m
Kounde 60 m
Total
515m

Total spend: 158.5m
And if you were wondering for a moment, yes, I played football manager in the past lol.
I don't really think it,or anything close to it, will actually happen, I just wanted to express my thoughts. Although that's exactly what I would do if it were up to me.

Foden, Haaland, Sancho,Felix, Mendes, Camavinga, Kounde, Dias, Torres- all under 24

With the quality of KDB and Grealish. Wow

Seems like it's time to rebuild, I love it!
Out:
Aguero
Garcia
Dinho
Mendy 10 m
Bernardo 60m
Mahrez- 50m
Gundogan 25m
Laporte 60m
Sterling ( can't see it but I wish) 60m
Jesus 70m
Porro 8m
Harrison 13.5m
Total
In:
Grealish 60m
Sancho 70m( because 15%off)
Mendes 45m
Camavinga 60m
Haaland 120m
João Felix 100m
Kounde 60 m
Total
515m

Total spend: 158.5m
And if you were wondering for a moment, yes, I played football manager in the past lol.
I don't really think it,or anything close to it, will actually happen, I just wanted to express my thoughts. Although that's exactly what I would do if it were up to me.

Foden, Haaland, Sancho,Felix, Mendes, Camavinga, Kounde, Dias, Torres- all under 24

With the quality of KDB and Grealish. Wow
Whatever you do, don’t quit your day job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.