#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he'd stay for 10 years, but he's a bit lost in the side at the moment and as I said previously, as soon as a striker comes in, he'll be back on the bench.

He could be brilliant at Atletico, they've not had a top quality creative player in attacking midfield who will also do the hard yards since Turan left.

If he wants to leave, we have to let him.
Only if someone stumps up the cash. Its not a charity at the end of the day.

He knew the Manchester weather in 2019 when he signed a deal until 2025. No one forced him to do that.

Unless he genuinely expected the Manchester weather to change in 2 years.

I'll be very disappointed if Bernardo leaves, feel he adds so much to the side. It will be very difficult to replace his work rate. I thought he liked it here and was happy, such a shame if this isn't the case. If it is weather related there isn't much we can do about that.

Only if someone stumps up the cash. Its not a charity at the end of the day.

He knew the Manchester weather in 2019 when he signed a deal until 2025. No one forced him to do that.

Unless he genuinely expected the Manchester weather to change in 2 years.
Couple of points. One he was at the peak of his powers in a Kev-less team in 2019, he's had 2 hit and miss seasons with Kev back in the fold. Secondly, he's just lived through a pandemic in Manchester and that's difficult enough for a Mancunian let alone an Iberian. It's not going to be for some people and circumstances change and those factors then weigh on your more when your work isn't as fulfilling as it once was.

love the little fella but if he thinks its time and he wants a move to Spain then Best of luck (just not when you play us). But not sure how feasible it is with no clubs having any money.

Couple of points. One he was at the peak of his powers in a Kev-less team in 2019, he's had 2 hit and miss seasons with Kev back in the fold. Secondly, he's just lived through a pandemic in Manchester and that's difficult enough for a Mancunian let alone an Iberian. It's not going to be for some people and circumstances change and those factors then weigh on your more when your work isn't as fulfilling as it once was.
He lived pandemic by playing football and collecting millions.

Very tough.... like I said another thread. Hes another soft arse.

Atletico needs to stump up the cash like we would have to. Its really that simple.

Would be a real shame,he's a great little player,with an amazing attitude and an infectious likeability.
But i predicted this 6 months ago,he isnt being used properly and he deserves better.There are many a top club that will find that space for him with ease.

Saying all that,lets hope its bollocks :-).

He lived pandemic by playing football and collecting millions.

Very tough.... like I said another thread. Hes another soft arse.

Atletico needs to stump up the cash like we would have to. Its really that simple.

“By playing football” makes it sound like he was having a kickabout on the park with his mates every day

He’s a top-level professional athlete. That’s one of the most demanding jobs there is. It’s well remunerated due to the incredible amounts of sacrifice and discipline it requires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.