Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this isn't a repeat of the Hazard situation where we're competing with Chelsea and their Champions League win is what secures them the signing.
After the champions league I started think about that. I then started to wonder if not winning it adds that extra spice for Kane, Haaland or Grealish. As we have never won it before they could be instrumental in us winning it for the first time. Just a thought.

Hope this isn't a repeat of the Hazard situation where we're competing with Chelsea and their Champions League win is what secures them the signing.
What secured the signing then wasn’t that they won the UCL, but that they were guaranteed to play the UCL the following year after winning, since they hadn’t secured a spot via the PL

I think it's better than that tbh... Depends if Txiki is willing to dance with Mino, or if as per usual he will take the easy way out

If the report is accurate Erling is indeed happy speaking to Chelsea/Tuchel, it would also suggest Erling hasn't made City his absolute priority.

That would be a shifting of his position from just a few months back.

It does however, indicate he is still for sale this summer.

Sadly, these are the type of deals Chelsea have form for getting over the line.

They leave their principles at the door.

if chelsea are willing to pay £170 million then am a Dutchmen
its bluff and the agent is playing games knowing manchester city his haaland choice and wants a big pay day

i don't think chelsea can splash that sort of cash after last summer and FFP should be all over them if they do
manchester city are the only club that can spend over £200million and still be well within the FFP

If the report is accurate Erling is indeed happy speaking to Chelsea/Tuchel, it would also suggest Erling hasn't made City his absolute priority.

Oh I most definitely agree that he is happy to speak to Chelsea.

But in the same way, Mbappe talked to Pep, it isn't a commitment, but there is a mutual interest.

The same way there may be for us as well.

If he goes to Chelsea because they won the champions league This year then they can have him.
Bored of reading all this he’s a city fan bullshit, he will go for the most money his dad and raiola can get

That would be a shifting of his position from just a few months back.

Id rather have kane
All the way through haaland and his team struck me as happy to go for most money
The raiola tour was the bit where I thought we should leave him well alone
Something about him I don’t like

If the report is accurate Erling is indeed happy speaking to Chelsea/Tuchel
The report doesn’t say this?!
Having conversations isn’t an issue. Expecting a player of this caliber to not speak to the current UCL winners isn’t realistic. Let them speak and let’s play the game

if chelsea are willing to pay £170 million then am a Dutchmen
its bluff and the agent is playing games knowing manchester city his haaland choice and wants a big pay day

i don't think chelsea can splash that sort of cash after last summer and FFP should be all over them if they do
manchester city are the only club that can spend over £200million and still be well within the FFP
Remember they also had a transfer ban for a year so they had cash reserves built up for this, even then though I do think this would be them essentially emptying their reserves, and that team is going to need a remodel in a couple of years, with Thiago Silva getting up there, and Rudiger having a year left on his deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.