#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add that to living in a not so picturesque City as ours....and the negativity builds up.
I assume he did geography at school and should have come to the conclusion we don't play our home games on Bondi Beach with the tranquil views of Yosemite National Park in the background.
Sane and Eric Garcia claimed they wanted to go back to their homeland.
Bernardo is cribbing about having to wear a duffel coat when he is outdoor dining.

He lived pandemic by playing football and collecting millions.

Very tough.... like I said another thread. Hes another soft arse.

Atletico needs to stump up the cash like we would have to. Its really that simple.
Why is he a soft arse for wanting to move on? Personally I’m not really arsed if he does anyway as we’ll sign someone as good or better and Foden can play there. Seems a top lad and good luck to him.

Does anyone know that he is a prolific smoker. (All edged it!) One pack a day. Amazing he can run so much.

Why is he a soft arse for wanting to move on? Personally I’m not really arsed if he does anyway as we’ll sign someone as good or better and Foden can play there. Seems a top lad and good luck to him.
Not sure I agree. Players like Bernardo are priceless, rarely injured, no trouble and tremendous ability. So his standards may have dropped, still played a huge part in winning the League though.

FFS for example, taken 2 years to settle after us paying huge fee and wouldn't surprise anyone if he decided to leave.

Big signings are always a gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.