Crystal Palace Thread - 2021/22

Don't really know what to think of him, both as a manager and a person. He has a respectable track record and did well at some places, but pretty terrible at others. He comes across as a nice guy, but he's been linked to some quite shady characters in the game, his name pops up quite frequently on footballisfixed, where he's also been accused of racism.

Without wanting to sound disrespectful as I have no issues with Palace this seems like a backwards step. I would have liked to have seen him at a club further up the table to see if he can really do it at the top. Always seems quite a decent chap and his wolves side were always good value.

only needs half a new squad. Not too sure about him 2bh, seems to have a decent setup but that side really went backwards last year and of course you say "yeah, Jimenez" but even Jota looked better at Liverpool than he did at Wolves. A lot of, admittedly Mendes instructed, money spent at Wolves and they were turd last season and a really good manager isn't reliant on one player.

Surprising move for him I was expecting him to go abroad
Last season wasn’t great but considering the amount of players we had out I felt he should have been given longer.
he’ll have his work cut out at palace but he’ll do well there.

Surprising move for him I was expecting him to go abroad
Last season wasn’t great but considering the amount of players we had out I felt he should have been given longer.
he’ll have his work cut out at palace but he’ll do well there.
I think it`s a great move for him and for Palace. Let`s be fair, there`s naff all money abroad, he knows the premier and I`m sure their fans will feel more optimistic with him at the helm.
Let`s be fair, of the London clubs available he did pick the best one ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.