Silas Wamangituka

BlueDan91

Merge if already posted.

Stuttgart player Silas has come out claiming his name and age were falsified by his previous agent in order to get him a better chance of success.

He's revealed he's a year older than his previous agent had said and his real name is Silas Katompa Mvumpa.

He's also claimed that this agent had control over his bank accounts and his passport.

Crazy story, wonder how many others out there are in a similar situation

Diego Costa, born '88 so 32, "My Arse".

Also that Roger Mila.... 38 in 1990? rubbish (it works both ways). Remember, some countries don't have the same admin systems as others.

Merge if already posted.

Stuttgart player Silas has come out claiming his name and age were falsified by his previous agent in order to get him a better chance of success.

He's revealed he's a year older than his previous agent had said and his real name is Silas Katompa Mvumpa.

He's also claimed that this agent had control over his bank accounts and his passport.

Crazy story, wonder how many others out there are in a similar situation
The fucking odd lot in Trafford paid huge money for that African kid ‘Amad Diallo’. Nobody really knows who he is, what his real name is or how old he really is.
He was convicted of identity fraud and paid a huge fine rather than go to jail or be deported. He refused to name his traffikers in Africa but belatedly admitted he was smuggled into Europe when they signed him and his documents turned out to be amateurishly bogus

The fucking odd lot in Trafford paid huge money for that African kid ‘Amad Diallo’. Nobody really knows who he is, what his real name is or how old he really is.
He was convicted of identity fraud and paid a huge fine rather than go to jail or be deported. He refused to name his traffikers in Africa but belatedly admitted he was smuggled into Europe when they signed him and his documents turned out to be amateurishly bogus
I wonder if that utter abomination of a club has ever actually done anything legally, by the books, as it were? It seems every thing they do is shrouded in secrecy, like a Mafia get-together.

Still, it gives me more reason to hate the bastards so I'm okay with them and their brown envelope deals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.