Was there a Secret Female Pope?

She is a fictional character. Does history record Darth fucking Vadar? You been reading Dan Brown?
I have read a lot about her. I'm not getting into a religious debate on here, because it is never worth it. You think she was fictional, yet I disagree.
We will never change our minds, and that's fine.

I have read a lot about her. I'm not getting into a religious debate on here, because it is never worth it. You think she was fictional, yet I disagree.
We will never change our minds, and that's fine.
You see that's what divides us and it shows the fundamental flaw in your argument. You know why? I would change my mind if anybody provided evidence. Not someone's feelings, visions, evidence. But, if incontrovertible evidence emerged that the Bible was man made after all, believers would ignore it, and keep right going. So you're right, there is no point. And by the way, I'm not having a go about reading what's out there about her. I would read that myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.