Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he does end up being out of contract for a certain amount of time before Barca tie him up again or whether they get it done earlier.

Yeah you've suggested this before. Blows my mind if I'm honest, how that would all go down, but hey the territory is pretty strange as it is.

If his contract does indeed expire, I can see more likelyhood in him taking a bit to complete the next move. Than to re-sign with Barcelona. The cules, the club, the media, all would also want a goodbye and proper announcements if it got to the end of his contract, I just don't see how they and most the footballing world would handle the vacuum.

We will no doubt revisit this conversation in the not too distant future, mere weeks away.

Yeah you've suggested this before. Blows my mind if I'm honest, how that would all go down, but hey the territory is pretty strange as it is.

If his contract does indeed expire, I can see more likelyhood in him taking a bit to complete the next move. Than to re-sign with Barcelona. The cules, the club, the media, all would also want a goodbye and proper announcements if it got to the end of his contract, I just don't see how they and most the footballing world would handle the vacuum.

We will no doubt revisit this conversation in the not too distant future, mere weeks away.

I can't do it. I've had my heart broken by Leo enough times now. More or less he's dead to me unless I wake up one day and he's holding up a City shirt on mancity.com haha.

Can you ask Pep next time he come`s round for a BBQ why he want Harry Kane over Haaland
Lol, if only. But in general,Pep thinks Kane is the best centre forward in the world,certainly the most complete.
He's been obsessed with him for years now as he feels he has everything in his locker and that he can even be better (scary),and has communicated this to him,so that's that I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.