The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
What gets me about the whole ESL thing is that players are still flirting with or signing for the 3 remaining ESL clubs - who still to this day refuse to denounce it - what does that say about the associated players? Give them the cash and they probably couldn't give a toss - This is where I truly believe agents and are all sorts are involved in it

Don't agree with the fine from the prem ,the uefa penalty given out should of been sufficient .
Didn't get off the ground & didn't effect the prem .
Bunch of wankers .
The bunch of wankers were the six who decided to run with this which includes our club.Have a look back on this thread and find me anyone who supported it.
If you live by the sword ...
As per Khaldoons yearly interview,he admitted they, and he took the rap,fucked up big style.
Hopefully lessons have now been learnt from this debacle.

The bunch of wankers were the six who decided to run with this which includes our club.Have a look back on this thread and find me anyone who supported it.
If you live by the sword ...
As per Khaldoons yearly interview,he admitted they, and he took the rap,fucked up big style.
Hopefully lessons have now been learnt from this debacle.
I didnt agree with the super league i was against it from day 1, your entitled to your opinion & i'm entitled to mine .
No harm was done to the prem ,they agreed to a punishment with uefa ,in my eyes that should be enough especially with the lost revenue that all clubs have suffered already due to covid.

I didnt agree with the super league i was against it from day 1, your entitled to your opinion & i'm entitled to mine .
No harm was done to the prem ,they agreed to a punishment with uefa ,in my eyes that should be enough especially with the lost revenue that all clubs have suffered already due to covid.
Of course you`re entitled and I`ve never suggested anything different.
However, if we along with the other five, feel that we`re being victimised by the PL,then I`ve yet to hear anything.
For what its worth I think all the clubs have come out of this pretty good considering the remaining 14 PL Clubs would probably have wanted more than this.
Its now over and done with but forget the PL and lets see how big a pair of balls UEFA have with the remaining 3 clubs.
I wont hold my breath.

Of course you`re entitled and I`ve never suggested anything different.
However, if we along with the other five, feel that we`re being victimised by the PL,then I`ve yet to hear anything.
For what its worth I think all the clubs have come out of this pretty good considering the remaining 14 PL Clubs would probably have wanted more than this.
Its now over and done with but forget the PL and lets see how big a pair of balls UEFA have with the remaining 3 clubs.
I wont hold my breath.
I agree with your opinion on uefa & the other 3 ,no doubt i expect uefa to back down ,all about whose got the biggest bollocks. lol!
I don't think Aguero would of gone to barca without some kind of reassurances that they wouldnt face champs league expulsion .

30 Point deduction only if they leave again?

Surely ESL is coming back , 30 Points would mean nothing If they survive Relegation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.