Value Seasoncards

Platt Lane Bern

Lads goin Uni - one of these single seats would do me.
But does anyone know how many are made available?
Been on hold since 10am - dunno if I’m wasting my time now…

I can't answer your question but surely this is all back to front. You get season tickets renewed first, you give those season ticket holders the chance to locate to seats they want and then the club know where the single seats are to allocate to those wanting value gold. How can they possibly allocate them now when they still don't know who is or isn't renewing??

I can't answer your question but surely this is all back to front. You get season tickets renewed first, you give those season ticket holders the chance to locate to seats they want and then the club know where the single seats are to allocate to those wanting value gold. How can they possibly allocate them now when they still don't know who is or isn't renewing??
They don't find out where the seat is until the dust settles, they are no allocated now.

Your logic is spot on but they have gone on Sale today?? and the message says “they may sell out while you are in the queue” so made me puzzle about the numbers available for the same reason as you…
Typical City Website!?!

Over 90 minutes in the queue and no sign of getting through as yet :(

Never mind them selling out before I get thro I am worried about missing the first game!!!

2 hours 10mins waiting for an answer!!!
Got one at £299 - big saving on my SS2 but it could be on the front row behind those massive new advertising boards!
Random Roll of the Dice I know…will find out after the dust settles

299 - big saving on my SS2 but it could be on the front row behind those massive new advertising boards!
Random Roll of the Dice I know…will find out after
Front row are cheap and sell quicker, 99% certain you will be third tier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.